Transport for NSW (TfNSW)
Transport for NSW, Digital Engineering Framework Program
Products & services
Overview of the Engagement
Transport for NSW (TfNSW) is implementing Digital Engineering (DE) to connect emerging technologies with reliable structured data. This will enable more collaborative and productive methods of project delivery and management of assets through the lifecycle compared to those traditionally utilised.
Willow has been engaged through the TfNSW DE Panel to review and help develop the new standards and documentation for the TfNSW DE Framework.
Scope of Work
WillowDigital™ Engineering Services have been engaged to:
- Collaborate with TfNSW Agencies and Operators to improve and develop standards for CAD, BIM and Asset Classification System.
- Resolve significant variations between current standards, and drive adherence to new ways of working.
- Provide gap analysis, specialist advice and implementation on global best practice for DE standards to improve the TfNSW framework, including open data formats and linear infrastructure.
- Advise on opportunities, challenges and constraints associated with industry implementation of the TfNSW DE Framework.
By partnering with WillowDigitalTM Engineering, TfNSW has successfully achieved the following objectives:
- TfNSW vision of DE is clearly articulated and aligned with stakeholder objectives.
- TfNSW strategy delivered to meet overarching business requirements and stakeholder expectations.
- Trusted advice through strong stakeholder engagement, a comprehensive appreciation of the government client environment and meaningful relationships.
- New opportunities identified to add further value to the business.