Willow and Microsoft are working together to industrialise and scale the WillowTwinTM solution through Microsoft’s cloud infrastructure and extensive partner network.
The relationship, which formed more than 12 months ago is multi-faceted. Spanning engineering, product development and co-marketing across multiple regions.
Willow has chosen to partner with Microsoft due to their commitment to developing industry technology which provides a secure and scalable solution to our customers. Willow sees value in the relationships, insights, tools, resources and programs that Microsoft offers their partners to deliver growth. We believe that this partnership will be pivotal to Willow’s continued growth, particularly in North America.
Related blogs & press
- IoT Blog by Bert Van Hoof – Partner Group Program Manager, Azure IoT
- IoT Blog by Sam George – Partner Director, Azure IoT
- Featured as a customer example on the Azure Digital Twins product page
- IoT SWC 2018: IoT solutions for the built world
- Announcing the public preview of Azure Digital Twins
- IOT in Action Thriving Partner Ecosystem Key to Transformation
- Partnership at IBCon/Realcomm
- (Australia Financial Review) Australia’s Willow creates digital twin for Germany’s tallest tower
- (Financial Review) How digital twins are key to smart cities
- Announcing Azure Digital Twins